Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Result and Answers to "Who Am I" Contest

The contest has ended. Thank you for taking part. You doggies must have visited many blogs and had a hard time trying to figure out which blogs have I stolen the pictures from.

The correct answers was already given by Butchy and Snickers on 7th May. That is why I did not give out any new clues after 7th May. I have stated clearly that "Additional clues will be released from time to time until somedaoggie comes up with the correct answers." That is why I keep emphasizing for all to refer back to the clue. If you have really read the clues carefully, you would have realised this.

Initially, I thought there is going to be only 1 winner but luckily the 2nd winner emerge just a few hours before the contest end. I was surprise that by now, there are still only 2 sets of correct answers.

The answers are as below.

Picture 1 - Orion






Picture 2 - Jaffa






And the winners are..... Drum Rolls.......




1st : Butchy & Snickers




2nd : Cha Cha & Yuki


Congratulations to Butchy & Snickers and Cha Cha & Yuki. Please email me your address so that I can send the prizes to you.

Butchy & Snicker have left a comment on Orion's blog on 7th May. As they are the first to find the blogs and have left comment on the blog as I have requested, I will add extra goodies to their prizes. Good job, Butchy and Snickers!!!

12 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Way to go Snowball :) What a great competition - and thank you for your generosity. That's what DWB's is all about - making good friends and looking after one another.

Love
Opy

Simba and Jazzi said...

yay well done guys. I got them both wrong, oh well.

Simba xx

Yuki n Joyce said...

Hi Snowball! i must say, this was a really good contest, you are so smart! Through this, i found many new doggie friends that i have never met! it was fun...but really tiring heheh. i have sent an email, tell me if you did not receive it;)

Yuki

Molly the Airedale said...

That was a really hard contest! Butchy and Snickers and Cha Cha and Yuki are sure smart pups!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Well done to the winners! It was to hard for me!

Licks
Oscar x

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Congratulations to the winners. I did have Jaffa right! That was the night I was cross eyed for sure! I couldn't find the first one at all and I thought for sure it was Peke!

Opy is right...it was a great contest (but please wait a year for my eyes to get refocused to do another one like this) and we are all such a good group of friends who definitely look out for one another and that's what it's all about:)

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Faya said...

Happy birthday to you Snowball. I hope you will have a great day with a lot of surprises. Kiss from Switzerland, Faya

Snowball said...

Congrats to Butchy and Snickers & Cha Cha and Yuki again. Lets settle the details through e-mail. Thanks Butchy and Snickers for naming one of your Koi after me... I am happy with my little fish brother.

Thanks Opy, we are all in the same DWB community. I hope all doggie blogger will share more stuff online with us. I wonder if anyone would want another round of such contest. I am afraid many will start to hate me if I torture them too often...:p

Hey Simba, you were too bz celebrating your own birthday to really look through new blogs.

Maggie, Oscar and Billy, I would have given out some ultimate clue if Butchy and Snickers have not found the answers on 7th. The clues I have prepared will lead you directly to Orion's blog since everydoggie had already recognised Jaffa from his pic. Talking about Jaffa's pic, isn't my clue quite obvious?

Hi Faya. Thank you. Hope that you will have a nice day too.

Balboa said...

Happy Birthday Snowball.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

Bella said...

Have a super happy barkday Snowball - arooo aroo arooooo
Wuffs
Bella

Amber-Mae said...

Oh crap! I lost again! Damn, I'm kinda lousy at these kins of competitions... But a BIG congrats to Butchy & Snickers and Chacha & Yuki!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Myeo said...

The first one was really tough. But great game!

Love
Boy n Baby