Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Winding Down of Pawty Mood...



Hello everydoggie,

I have really enjoyed myself at the DWB Wine, Cheese & Chat Pawty. (Thank you DWB and organisers of the event) I get to meet lots of doggies. My eyes got really tired from reading all the messages as they keep popping up in large chunks.


To all doggies that I have met over the Chat Pawty, it was really a pleasure meeting you guys. Please leave a message on my blog so that I could link your blogs to mine, if I have not done so yet. (My blur human added the links but forgot to save some of them so not all are captured) In this way, I can keep myself updated on the happenings in your life by visiting your blogs. Thank you!


During the DWB Wine, Cheese and Chat Pawty, there were 2 guy doggies, Boo the Casanova and Boo Boo the Puggy, who were spitting fire at each other over a female doggie, Baby. It was confusingly interesting as both our male leads have similar name.

Boo the Casanova is a self declared PlayDog. He claims that he has lots of girlfriends (or potential ones). On top of the many girlfriends he already had, he also declared that he has special friendship with male dogs like Simba King and Simba had admitted about the special friendship between them. (WoW! I wonder what is their definition of "Special Friendship"?)


Whereas, Boo Boo on the other hand is a mature puggy (16 yr old) who is also a therapy dog. Isn't that cool? He is helping to make sick people and old folks happier. I will not be able to do that as I do not like to be touched and carried by strangers. I salute to you, Boo Boo, for the service rendered to those humans in need of special TLC.

I wonder who Baby will choose but Boo said that its not up to Baby to make the choice and she can only accept. I wonder why? My human says that Boo wanted to have more options before making the final choice. Boy! Is that confusing or what?

Boo, since you are still making your choice, I have decided to help you keep a look out for pretty and available female doggies around so that Boo Boo stands a better chance at winning Baby over.

Come to think about it, I do have a very pretty girl friend whom I can introduce to you but she doesn't have a blog and she don't come online like we do. If you are interested in getting to know her better, you can always send her love letters through normal post.

Here is her picture. Her name is Princess. She is also a Shih Tsu. Isn't she a real beauty?




So what do you guys think of my recommendation to Boo the
Casanova?

14 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

She is beautiful, I think I'm in love. Move over Boo.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

Princess is a real sweetie!
I can't imagine that she'd have any problem getting the men to follow along behind her!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lizzy said...

She's beautiful!

Sparky

Snowball said...

I wonder if Boo will approve of my choice.

Hi Butchy & Snickers, Would you like to introduce your cousin, Mitzi,to Boo too? I bet he will be delighted to have more choices.

Luv,
Snowball

Anonymous said...

AHEM... no more girl introductions to Boo, please. make way make way, I'M the one Boo likes!

lol... just kidding :p princess is such a doll! and she wears booties too!! :) what a sweetie. do you live near each other? :)

love..
chiyo

Boo Casanova said...

errr... simba, r u confuse?? i'm always there for you. don't think u'll like girl! lol

well, princess is one pretty gal.

wet wet licks

Boo

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey snowball,

I miss the Pawty - even though it made me very tired. Glad you had fun - and it was great to chat with you :)

Love
Opy

Hammer said...

Hey Snowball

What about me !!!

Love from Hammer

Snowball said...

{(whispering into Chiyo's ear)You sure you want to choose Boo? He is a PlayDog, you know?}

Hi Chiyo, Boo said the more the merrier. Can you have a talk with him first?

Boo, err..rr.. Chiyo is already complaining. So how is it? Should I continue to keep a look out for you? I don't want to hurt my friend ya know...

Hi Opy, it was a pleasure getting to chat with you too. Thanks for helping me with the pictures.

Hi Hammer, I have added you to my blog. Do you need me to introduce potential girl friends to you too?

Luv, Snowball

Casper and pals said...

Princess Snowball, Thanks for the update of what happened at the DWB Pawty. We didn't get to go cause our mean mommy put us all in our crates and went off to work. We are still growling at her for this so she has promised to never do it again!!

L said...

Hi Ya Princess Snowball! You are one very (very) pretty girlie! I love your pretty white fur. I missed the Wine, Cheese and Chat pawty, but it sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Smoochies,
Sweets - Little Big Man

Fu Fu said...

Hey Snowball. Yeah I know. ain't those boys confusing us with their fights sometimes.
Well Boo has alot of er... "special relationship" in DWB


~ fufu

Myeo said...

Hee Hee, Snowball, in the pups world, we dont need to choose. We can have many many boyfriends :)

You are so pretty yourself. I am sue you have many suitors.

Love
Baby

Snowball said...

Hi Casper, The chat room remain open all the time. Do drop by sometimes. We might have a chance to chat online if we are lucky.

Hi Sweets-littlebigman,
Thank you for the compliements **Blush Blush** The Pawty was a lot of fun. Just imagine getting to meet so many doggies from all over the world in 1 chat room... Cool. Do remember to join us the next time. K?

Hi FuFu, Yeah, you are right. The boys are confusing and the battle is still on it seems. I thought all along that all is fair in love but why do they have to condemn others? Does that make them more attractive? **headache** Don't wanna think anymore...

Hi Baby, So you don't mind having many boyfriends and do not mind for your boyfriends to have many girlfriends as well... hmm..mmm.. I am kinda of different you see, I select my friend with care only those who can withstand my snapping at them without snapping back will be accepted by me eventually. If they ever snaps at me, I will mark them as my sworn enemy and make sure I say hello(Bark) and smile (snarl) at them everytime I see them after their first attempt to snap.

Only guys who are patience and polite is worth being considered.. Don't you think so?