Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Friday 29 June 2007

Help Shelters Raise Fund By Just Clicking Your Mouse.

Hi everypup and GG,

Our pals, Gomer and Opie, are celebrating their Bloggy's Birthday by making donations to a few shelters. Terms and Condition applies. Please go to their blog for more information.

Jie jie says that this is an cool idea and told me to help spread the words. By just posting this on my blog, dogmom will donate another $1 to any shelter of my choice. Please remember to visit their blog and do all the clicking and posting by July 6.

Luv,
Snowball

3 comments:

Gus said...

Hi Snowball: I posted this about Opie and Gomer too, and think it is a great idea.

Thanks for voting for me!

kissies
gussie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowball.
Sure its a great idea to help those shelters.
Have a good night
Lorenza

DogMom said...

Hi Snowball! We're here! We're here! Thanks for helping us help the shelters!

You're bootiful, but you probably already knew that. And, we have koi fish at Butchy and Snickers' place, too!

Small kennel yard, isn't it?
Wuf Ya!
(PS Thanks to Gus too!)