Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Tuesday, 4 September 2007

First Letter of My Name Game.

Hi Pals,

I saw many of my pals being tagged to play this game and I waited and waited and no pup wants to tag me!!! See unpopular I am... sigh...(Just kidding!) but since this is a really fun game and I saw my pals Sitka and Tia playing the game without being tagged too, I have decided to follow suit... So here I go...


Here are the rules:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They must be real places, names, things ... If you can't think of anything, skip it. * You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. * You take the first letter of your first name, and then answer the questions using only that letter.

What is your name?
Snowball
4 letter word:
Slow
Vehicle:
Subaru
TV Show:
Star Trek Enterprise
City: Singapore (Since we are not differentiated by cities here in Singapore.. Hee..)
Boy Name:
Simba, Sherman
Girl Name:
Sitka, Snickers, Sunshade, Snowball (LOL!!!)
Alcoholic Drink: Singapore Sling
Occupation:
Security Director
Something you wear:
Skirt
Celebrity:
Sharon Stone
Food:
Sundae (Yummy!!!)
Something found in a bathroom:
Soap
Reason for being late:
Stucked ... in meetings, traffic..etc
Cartoon Character:
Spiderman
Something You Shout:
SUCKS!!!

If you are not tagged too and would like to play this game, please feel free to do so.

Luv,
Snowball

14 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Hey, you cheated! You put Snowball as the girl's name! No fair! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sparky said...

Sundaes! I'm hungry now.

Sparky

Momo :) said...

Oh Princess spits the word 'sucks'!! hehehe.. Great list, Snowball!! My mom wants to share Singapore Sling with you!

Momo xoxo

Joe Stains said...

what is a singapore sling, it sounds FANCY!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowball
Me too want to know what is a singapore sling??
Great answers!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Those are great answers!

Love
Boy n Baby

River said...

Great answers Snowball!!

I'm craving a sundae now :)

River

Bella said...

Can I have a Sundae with a Singapore Sling ??
Great answers Snowball.
Wuffs
Bella

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, what is it that SUCKS Snowball? Hehehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

ROSSI said...

oh wow.. snowball.. sundae!.. great one!..

Psstt.. do u know u have a great smile...

Cheers
Rossi

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a great list you came up with. :)

~ Girl girl

Simba said...

Great list. Don't feel too hurt no-one tagged me either. Maybe no one loves me, nah that can't be true.

Simba xx

Clover said...

Hi Snowball!
Good work on this tag game. I thought you did such a good job that I tagged you on my blog for another game!
Love Clover xo

Koobuss said...

Great job, Snowball!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie