Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Tuesday 4 September 2007

First Letter of My Name Game.

Hi Pals,

I saw many of my pals being tagged to play this game and I waited and waited and no pup wants to tag me!!! See unpopular I am... sigh...(Just kidding!) but since this is a really fun game and I saw my pals Sitka and Tia playing the game without being tagged too, I have decided to follow suit... So here I go...


Here are the rules:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They must be real places, names, things ... If you can't think of anything, skip it. * You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. * You take the first letter of your first name, and then answer the questions using only that letter.

What is your name?
Snowball
4 letter word:
Slow
Vehicle:
Subaru
TV Show:
Star Trek Enterprise
City: Singapore (Since we are not differentiated by cities here in Singapore.. Hee..)
Boy Name:
Simba, Sherman
Girl Name:
Sitka, Snickers, Sunshade, Snowball (LOL!!!)
Alcoholic Drink: Singapore Sling
Occupation:
Security Director
Something you wear:
Skirt
Celebrity:
Sharon Stone
Food:
Sundae (Yummy!!!)
Something found in a bathroom:
Soap
Reason for being late:
Stucked ... in meetings, traffic..etc
Cartoon Character:
Spiderman
Something You Shout:
SUCKS!!!

If you are not tagged too and would like to play this game, please feel free to do so.

Luv,
Snowball

14 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, you cheated! You put Snowball as the girl's name! No fair! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lizzy said...

Sundaes! I'm hungry now.

Sparky

Juno said...

Oh Princess spits the word 'sucks'!! hehehe.. Great list, Snowball!! My mom wants to share Singapore Sling with you!

Momo xoxo

Joe Stains said...

what is a singapore sling, it sounds FANCY!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowball
Me too want to know what is a singapore sling??
Great answers!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Myeo said...

Those are great answers!

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous said...

Great answers Snowball!!

I'm craving a sundae now :)

River

Bella said...

Can I have a Sundae with a Singapore Sling ??
Great answers Snowball.
Wuffs
Bella

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, what is it that SUCKS Snowball? Hehehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kien said...

oh wow.. snowball.. sundae!.. great one!..

Psstt.. do u know u have a great smile...

Cheers
Rossi

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a great list you came up with. :)

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

Great list. Don't feel too hurt no-one tagged me either. Maybe no one loves me, nah that can't be true.

Simba xx

Clover said...

Hi Snowball!
Good work on this tag game. I thought you did such a good job that I tagged you on my blog for another game!
Love Clover xo

Koobuss said...

Great job, Snowball!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie