Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Friday 14 September 2007

Special and Unusual Gifts from a Special Friend

Hi Pals,

When we open the letter box last Saturday, we found a parcel in our letter box but we have some problem when we try to take it out, we found that the parcel is stuck.


After several attempts, we gave up and decided to go home to get a pen knife to cut open the parcel.

We found out that this parcel was sent to me by my friend Miss Sunshade, the Vancouver SuperDALE! Oh Boy... I am so excited. Let me show you what is in the parcel.

Oh... I see fishy treats... Slurp...

A packet of Beef Tripe. I have never tried this before but jie jie say I can only try this after I have finish my other treats. Hmmmph...

A packet of Salmon Skin treats. This looks yummy and jie jie has opened this for me and I like it.

A box of Alaskan Wild Salmon treats. I wonder if this is the same as the one I have received from Penny. I have yet to try this... Hmmmph... jie jie is really nasty.

BUT... I found the following too!!!
2 syringe of Bi-Est cream... (I wonder what is this for...)

A packet of Wobenzym Tablets (...and this...)

A bottle of CORTA-RX syrup... (...and this...)
BUT WAIT!!! I think I saw the word Veterinary Hospital... Oh... and I see... What!?!?!

Miss Sunshade SuperDALE had sent me her medication prescribed by her beloved Aunty Janice!!!! She must have slipped them into the parcel while her mum is not watching... What a good way to avoid eating them!!! How could she? Who will send their medication to their friend??? Have any of your friends sent you any of their medication before?

I told jie jie that we should send the latter 3 items back to Sunshade in case she needs them but jie jie said that they were for me and she was really excited about letting me try them. Jie jie says that the Wobenzym tablets are for helping to reduce inflammation and the CORTA-RX syrup is for inflammation too but this syrup will help to remind my body how to make Glucosamine... Cool... the syrup can actually teach my body to do things... Miss Sunshade had been taking these for her bad elbow and it works so she is being so generous that she decided to let me try it too!!!

Jie jie started giving the Wobenzym tablets and the syrup to me on Monday and it works like miracle. My standing parade session ( I do that when I am not feeling comfortable) was much shorter and I was able to catch up with my beauty sleep. Below are the evidents.


I have not slept with my tummy up for a long while but I am just too relaxed. I got really tired after standing around for so many hours. I really need to catch some sleep. But silly jie jie just keep flashing that camera at me and I turn over to avoid the nasty flash from the camera.

Miss Sunshade, thanks for everything. I need to go back to sleep now I will update you on my progress again... Yawn...


Luv,

Snowball

18 comments:

Sunshade said...

OH OH OH Princess!!!! I'm so happy the syrup and tablets are doing you gooooood!!! I hope you continue to improve and we get to see more of that tummy sleep!!

The bestest thing about those supplements are they are all natural, so you don't have to worry about damaging your organs like some of the steroids would do to you!!

OH, last thing, remember to wipe your fishy beard like I do after you eat the salmon skin ok?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Casper and pals said...

That's very nice of Miss Sunshade to send you her medicine. We are glad it is helping you to fell better!

Woofs Casper

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh wow.. it's always nice to receive pressies.. (now I know what I need to do to MY medicine...) Hiak hiak..

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

What a lovely thing for Sunshade and Elain to do for you (even if it is meds). I'm so glad it's working already!

Katy xxx

Simba and Jazzi said...

I Sunshade did that so she didn't have to take the meds. Or maybe shes drug dealer on the side to earn treat money.

Simba x

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! How did the parcel get in the postbox in the 1st place??? This I must know!

Nice pressies! I can't believe she has even sent you her medications, hehehehe! Wow! Your body make glucosamine? That sounds interesting...I have bad hips. Sunshade, send me some too! Kekeke...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

That's so nice of Sunshade to send you her medicine so that you can feel better! The treats will help out a lot too, huh?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Unknown said...

if you can feel better... perfect...
but.. you don´t feel good??????????????not wise anything...

wuffs

Juno said...

Princess Snowball!!
That's so kind of Miss Sunshade!! All treats look yummy and meds will be helpful!

Have a good weekend!
Momo xoxo

Gus said...

Glad to hear that Sunshade's medicine is helping you. Just wanted to tell you that my muzzer's friend Brian sent us a picture that looks like you, only it is made from a flower. We posted it on my blog to share with everyone. Must mean you are a natural beauty.


gussie kisses

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowball
Glad to hear that Sunshade's medicine is helping you to feel better! She is very nice! And those fishy treats look yummy!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Wooo Beautiful Snowball... that was SOOO sweet of Miss Sunshade to send you some of her medi! I am glad that it is helping you!!!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs,
Sitka

Lizzy said...

Wow, Sunshade is so sweet! I'm so glad that it is helping you! Have a good weekend!

Sparky

Ben & Darling said...

Now sunshade become a doctor too??

Faya said...

It is so nice that you feel better...I a happy for you Snowball...Kisses and have a nice week-end !

Myeo said...

We hope that the medicine will work very well for you. It is so nice of Sunshade to send you her medicine..hehe.

Love
Boy n Baby

Joe Stains said...

how nice of Sunshade, she is a true friend! I am so glad to hear the medicines are working so well for you!

Bella said...

what fun and also thoughtful gifts for you - I hope the medicine will work it's magic.
Wuffs
Bella