Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Sunday 21 October 2007

Pressies from Momo

Hi Pals,

I receive a package from Momo last week.


Hmm...mm.. as you can see, I have another package stucked in my lettterbox again.
Coincidentally, both package are from Canada. hee...hee...

See all the great stuff Momo had sent me.
There are a packet of Bufferlo Minis, a packet of Turkey Breast, a packet of Pop Corn and a squeaky stuffie.
There is also a very nice card with picture of Momo and I on it!!! Isn't the card just cool?

The treats smell really delicious!!!

The Dogior handbag, squeaky toy is very pretty and fun too.

Jie jie was so nice that day that she let me taste the treats on the same day.
Yummy!!!

Thank you very much for the nice pressies, Momo. I love all the goodies you had sent me. You sure know how to choose the most delicious treats!



Luv,
Snowball

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I just love your pretty pink purse! It's so girlie, Snowball! Momo is sure thoughtful!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowball
Great presents from Momo! Delicious treats and a beautiful squeaky purse!
Enjoy them!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Hammer said...

Hi Snowball
Your presents from Momo are irresistible to me. I just LOVE my food and my mum doesn't buy me many treats. I like your pink handbag too coz it SQUEAKS !!!!
Love from Hammer

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! What great pressies they are from Momo...She is soo nice! The treats looks good just from looking at the box, hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

How wonderful of Momo - those treats look really yum and the handbag is just adorable!!

River

PreciOus said...

Hi Snowball!

Momo sure choose the best pressie. Now you can go shopping with your pink handbag. *Grinz*

Pee.s: Oh I'm so excited, sista says she's gonna make the same cake (potatoes with minced meat & veggie) you had for my barkday! Wooweee! Thanks for the recipe, sweetie!

Snuggle,
Precious

Unknown said...

I think you need a bigger mailbox!!! what awesome pressies!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so sweet of Momo to send you such awesome pressies!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Myeo said...

Snowball,

I love your pink purse. You can bring that out when you have a date.

Love
Baby

Lacy said...

woofies snowball, momo is sooo sweet to send ya all dos cool pressies...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Juno said...

Hi Snowball.. I am glad my package reached to you safe. I remember the picture of a box which was stuck in your mail bin. :DCanada Post has to change the standard size of those boxes!! :)

Momo xoxo