I was tagged 3 times by Sparky, Crikit, Sparky & Ginger and The Canine Kids to list 8 random facts about myself.
Sparky has tagged me a long long time ago but I have not get down to doing the list as I know that I have other pals who will want to tag me...hee... ok... that is not true... I am just being plain lazy. Since so many pups wanted to know more about me, I guess I just have to get it done so here I go...
The Rules of this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
8 Random Fact about MEME!
1. I am NOT only a Maltese but I am also a Honorary WFT and a Honorary Airedale Terrier.
For some of you who go to the chat pawty every Sunday will know that Asta granted me as a Honorary WFT as she did not want to let me feel left out because the chat room are often full of WFTs. Thanks Asta.
My honorary Airedale title was given by Miss Sunshade. As we always met to chat on MSN, we realise that we have many habits in common so we thought we are long lost cousins and so she said that since she is an Airedale Terrier, I must have some Airedale blood in me too. Hee...
So here I am, a Maltese who is also a honorary WFT and honorary Airedale Terrier. Hmmm...mmm that's kind of confusing isn't it?
2. I am never eager to eat my food. My hoomans have to think of ways to make me eat such as hand feeding me or adding my most favouritest treats on my food to lure me into eating them.
3. I am on home cooked diet and I am very fussy with what I eat. All my food has to be cut into small tiny pieces or mashed up if not, I will pick them out and spit them onto the floor. (Jie jie isn't too happy about this. I wonder why?;)
4. I am good at guarding the house even if its not my home. When I am in the house, whoever that come in the door has to wait from someone from the house to open the door to invite them in. If they open the door (even if they have the keys)and come in themselves, I will follow him/her around everywhere and bark at this person until I was told that everything is alright.
5. I like small white dogs that are tame and friendly. I bark at black dogs and dogs that are bigger in size than me.
6. I have more dresses than t-shirts or overalls. Most of the clothes I have are either red or pink. Dun ask me why cos Jie Jie seems to think that that's the colours for me.
7. Some Maltese owner think that I am bigger in size than a normal Maltese should be but many also say that I am TINY ... so which is which? Am I over sized or not. Jie Jie says that I do not have to bother about it as I am still the favouritest girl to everyone at home. That's all it matters, right?
8. I prefer to sleep on the floor than on the bed even when the air con is on.
Handsome dude River has awarded me with the "Be the Blog" Award
This award is presented to a successful blogger, one who can “be the blog” - making it their own, staying with it, interacting with the readers, and just plain having fun."
I feel very honoured to have received this award. Thank you, River!
I would like to tag the above game and pass this award to the following of my friends.
1. Twister and Furby
3. Scrabby Doo
4. Pacco de Mongrel
7. Mr Doodle's Dog
8. Jaffe and Kaylie
Have fun, pals!
Tuesday, 27 November 2007