I was tagged by my good friend, River, to list 7 things that annoys me. Here is my list:
1. I do not like hoomans and dogs that are over friendly to me. I must always be the first one to attempt to make contact. I will run away from people or dogs that try to touch or sniff me. If they get too persistent, I SNAP!!! Serve them right!
2. Loud noises. I am afraid of thunder, I will either curl up on my bed and try to ignore it or I will be hidding under daddy and mummy's bed. I will bark at sudden loud noises like car horning, people talking too loudly downstair or any other unfamiliar noises.
3. I hate it when jie jie say that I have smelly mouth. When she does that, I will make sure I give her lots of kisses on her face to make sure that she smells just like me. ( I dun usually give kisses.)
4. When my hooman lie to me. Mummy like to make me do things for her, like staying still for her to groom or bath me, and promise to bring me for walkie after that but most of the time she will not keep to her promise. When that happens, I will go sit next to my carrier or even inside my carrier if its open, and give her looks that makes her feel guilty and this works all the time. Although the person who end up bringing me for walkie is always my daddy.
5. Diapers. If you remember, somewhere in June, I have some urine leaking problem and my nasty jie jie made me wear diapers. When I was temporarily paralysed last year August, I was made to wear diapers too and I positively detest that!!! so when ever I see jie jie approaching me with diapers, I will scream even before the diapers touches me.
6. I will also be annoyed when my hoomans give attention to any other dogs other than ME. When I see them playing with another dog, I will squeeze my way to be in between my hooman and the dog and climb onto their arms to ask them to carry me so that they do not have extra hands to be used on other dogs.
7. If any of my hooman go out of the house without REPORTING to me first. If they ever do that, I will "talk" to them when they come back and give them a full inspection to make sure that they have not been out to be with other dogs. If I detect any scent of another dog, I will show them how disappointed I am and then go lay under the sofa and ignore them even they call me.
Next, I wanted to show you why I like to go to the Mall so much. There is a pet shop at the mall. They not only sell treats, toys and food. They sell puppies too. I know that all these pups are beung used as money generating machines but they are cute to look at and fun to be barked at. hee...
Friday, 21 December 2007