Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Mr Lion.

Hi Pals,

I wanted to show you pictures of the new beach I went to last Sunday and also my marketing trip but blogger would not let me load new pictures so I can only show you something that I had saved as draft but has not posted first.

Do you remember the stacking lion toy, Mr Lion, I showed you a few posts ago? Let me show you how I kill him and split him up into 5 parts.

This is Mr Lion if you do not remember seeing him.

Firstly, I will remove his head. Then I proceed to its arms but to split him up piece by piece is too slow so the easiest way is to push him upside down.



Then when you have managed to pour most of his body parts out, I proceed to chew him off bit by bits.


Sometimes when I feel like it, I will still remove his body parts slowly. After that, I will chew every inch of his body slowly.



Then I proceed to attack his main body.



I think he is dead.

Yup. I certified him dead.
Rest in peace, Mr Lion.

Have a good week everypup.

Luv
Snowball

14 comments:

Cassidy said...

Me never imagined you as the lion killing kind of girl Snowball, tee hee! You really are a terrier in disguise.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Peanut said...

Oh my you did quite a number on poor mr lion there. Good job

Ferndoggle said...

Snowball! Such a petite little girl killing a big giant lion??? Very impressive!

Sherman

Unknown said...

snowball. are you sure that mr Lion is dead???
i think if you ask help your mom, she is going to revive

a big hug

Patience-please said...

Our servant loves your sweet smile, Snowball! Just loves it!
Looks like Mr. Lion can play another day.

wags from the whippets

Faya said...

Our Lions are just the bests Snowball....after a good night they are ready to play again and again !!!!
Kisses, Faya

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, it's head just dropped off! Great job of killing that lion but it looks like it can be put back into piece again. Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

I think a good vet could get him up and running again. Good work though.

Simba x

Bella said...

wahahhahaaaha - Snowball you are one feisty girl, who would think that you are almost 10 hooman yaers old !! Love your work :-)
Wuffs
Bella

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Dear Princess Snowball,
We are finally back on line and we are so happy to read your blog again. We loved reading about your adventures with the Lion. We have the same toy at home but none of us ever figured it out like you did. You are not only beautiful but you are smart and courageous!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowball!
Blogger is acting weird lately!
I am not so sure Mr. Lion is completely dead. De-stuffed him to be sure!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Juno said...

hahaha.. Princess Snowball. Killing Mr Lion is not your style! But We're sure you had fun! :)

Momo & Pinot

Anonymous said...

Nice work with Mr Lion Snowball!!

Hope you have a great weekend too :)

River

Myeo said...

You look very pleased with your work..hehe

Love
Boy n Baby