My friends, The Canine Kids, have given this award. Woof! They think I am Hip and this Award is in my favourite colour Pink!
I would like to pass this award to Abby, Rosie, Jackie, Gidget & Lola from The Cat/Dog Blog. I think that they are totally Hip cos they are always showering me with awards and they are always educating me with health tips I need to look out for to keep healthy.
But do you know why do The Canine Kids think that I am Hip? This is what they wrote on their blog:
The six of us got together and thought that we should pass this award on to: Princess Snowball When we saw the video of you being pulled around the water by Tugboat Chilli, we all thought wow, that is one Totally Hip Princess!
Hey, wait! You think that its Hip to be tortured? That is not how a Princess, let alone a very Hip Princess should be treated. Everypup who have seen the video must have laughed at me. Sob...
I think I need to run away from my evil and nasty jie jie. Do anypup wants me as their siblings? Please take me in.
I am easy to be taken care of. The following are a few points my current hooman have been trained to do and remember through their years of experience with me. It will be good if my new family can do the same if not, do it better.
1) All my meals must be freshly cooked twice daily.
I have simple taste for food. So long as there are fresh meat and vegetable (you can leave out the vegetable if you want but this is what I am taking everyday now). The meat can be either, Chicken, Duck or Mutton. Remember that I do not take Pork or Beef. For vegetable, I will settle for Broccoli, Cauliflowers, Carrots, Potatoes, Seaweeds, Wolfberry and etc.
**Important Note:** The ingredients used to prepare my meals must be rotated. NEVER serve me meals with same ingredients for more than 2 day in a role.
2) The hooman need to make themselves available to serve me my meals personally and stay with me until I finish them. They must also be prepared to hand feed me occasionally. (only about 14 times a week). It dun take long for me to finish my meals, averagely only about 20 minutes per meal. (Isn't that reasonable for a princess?)
3) There must be ample amount of treats being stocked up all the time. I eat only Snack21 Salmon Snacks and Friendland Cod Fish Strips. I also love dehydrated chicken or turkey breast treats but too much of those cause me to get constipation.
4) I need to go for walkie 4 -5 times a day as I am outside trained so I need to go wee wee every few hours. A senior princess cannot be made to hold her bladder for too long you know.
5) I must be brought along no matter where the hooman go. I must NOT be left at home alone. Not even for a very short period of time.
There are other miscellenous stuff that I will let you know when I have moved in.
I will be working on my navigation skill so that when somepup has offered me a home, I can set off immediately without having to look back. I even have my boat ready!