Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Friday 2 May 2008

Pawty Invitation

Yoohooo, my 10th barkday is finally here! Jackson has told me that I share the same birthday as Blue, the first honorary 2 legged pal from DWB. I have the honor to meet her during the Chat pawty and we decided to have a combined pawty to celebrate our big day.

Air Ruby will be the official transport for our pawty. Asta and Koobie will be the official pawtographer since both Blue and myself are not very well verse with the photo editing software and I have appointed Blue to be the pawty planner cos she has got lots of pawsome ideas for the pawty. You can go over to Blue's blog to see what she has planned for our first combined Barkday/Birfday Pawty together.


I hope that everyone could attend our pawty. Its starts on Friday and will last for the whole weekend. We gonna have lots of fun and nice food!!!

Next, I would like to show you some pictures taken during Nikki's 16th Barkday celebration.


I was really excited about going to this new pet cafe where the pawty was held.

Chilli was even more excited. Look at her tongue!!

Here I am, at the Cafe! Weee... air con!!! Its so hot here recently. I really needed it.

This si the Barkday boy, Nikki.

Nikki look like a puppy. Not at all like a 16 year old senior dog.
The puppies were there too.
The Barkday cake. Its a cheese cake with no egg and milk cos our barkday boy seems to be alergy to these stuff.Hee.. he can't wait to taste the cake.

Xiong Xiong and Niu Niu were all attracted to the cake.
See how tightly his mummy is holding on to him so that he will not dive into the cake. hee...

While we were singing Barkday song, Nikki just couldn't wait to eat the cake.

The prince needs to sit in his throne waiting to be fed.
Finally!!!
Chilli eating the cake.Oscar kept himself busy trying to make some girl friends. I wonder how many telephone number did he manage to get that day.

This is Xiong Xiong eating food that belong to another shih tsu.

Oops... he finished the whole bowl. I hope that shih tsu will not have to starve.

Boy Boy sitting nicely waiting to be fed.

Me? Jie jie brought a can of Cesar for me co she knew I will not eat anything from the Cafe. I know I am pretty but please dun stare. I, Shy Shy.

Take a closer look at the jeans skirt I wore to the pawty. Jie jie added iron-on crystals to it. Isn't it nice?

Look at how it sparkles under the lights.


Important Announcement.

The contest will be posted on my Barkday. We have decided to have the "Guess Whose Shadow It Is" contest like last year. You will be given 4 days to find out whose pictures I have used. the first 2 pups who have give the correct answers will be awarded with some prizes. You can change your answers anytime within the 4 days but only the last answer will be taken as the final guess.

Now, I still can't decide whose pictures to use. After I have decided, it will be your turn to crack your brains. I hope you will enjoy yourself playing the game.

Luv

Snowball

26 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Snowball,
I want to come to your barkday party too! Cats can come, can't we? I really like your jean skirt. The bling on it makes you look great.
See you again soon!
--JB

Lizzy said...

I am totally coming to your barkday pawty, Snowball! It's gonna be grrrreat! I'm lookin' forward to the contest, too.

Sparky

Faya said...

Look at this cake !!!! Miam miam.... Snowball you are so cute in your jean's dress. You look like a top model. I am a little bit afraid for takin the plane to come to celebrate with you and I hope I won't have to vomit on somedog's paws....
See you soon for your birthday !
Kisses, Faya
PS : it is to bad that my package hasn't arrived yet....bouhouhou...

Unknown said...

Hi sweet snowball..
how are you???
your friend nikki is grate and so sweet too..
we will going to your bithday party..
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
a big hug

see you next sunday

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowball!
Sure I will go to you party!
The contest sounds fun!
Looks like you had great time at your friends party!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Nikki does not look like a 16 year old at all! He looks like a 1 year old to me. So funny! Mmm, cheesecake. We just had some last night too. It was delish! I hope that cake was delish too...You looked great in your jean dress. Oh, I can't wait for the contest to start!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kyanite said...

Hi Snowball!

I do love your denium dress.
But do you have a new outfit for our ball?

And what a fun pawty Nikki's looked.
Are you having a real cake?

Pats & pets
Blue

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ohhh can I come, can I come??! The chrystals on your dress are so lovely!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Will you look at that cake!!!! I demand another birthday cake, just like that one.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, we're drooling over that cake! It looks so yummy!
See you at your pawty, Snowball! We wouldn't miss it!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Snowball -

Kaci and I would love to come to your party. You look pawtastic for nine going on 10! That jeans skirt is to die for - Mama, Kaci and I just love the way you look in it.

Nikki doesn't even look like he is 16 - my older sister Bosco would be 18 this year if she was still alive. Oh wait, she is alive in heaven looking down on Mama and Papa.

The cake looks really yummy - Kaci would love to try that. Mama and Papa say that I would eat everything but the food I am supposed to eat so I want to try something like that someday!

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

umekotyan said...

Good evening snowball.
It is a birthday soon.
There is a happy event there.
Dress appearance of pretty snowball.
It peels off and , cannot take it by jumping into the cake. :)

from loved ume tyan

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Princess Snowball,
We can't wait for your party. It's going to be so wonderful to celebrate your tenth birthday with you.
Nikki didn't look like 16 at all and you as always looked totally beautiful.

Mack said...

OMD that cake is amazing!!!
I've never had strawberries!!

I love your denim skirt! Will you be wearing it to the pawty???

Clover said...

Hi Snowball!
Your jean skirt is beautiful!
I can't wait until your birthday pawty and the game!
Love Clover xo
P.S. The puppies - they are so cute!! Looks like their fur is growing back quickly.

Asta said...

Snowball
I have been vewy busy developing the pictoowes fow youw pawty..I'm going to send tham to Blue..if you send me youw peemail, I'll send them to you too so you can post them...It will be a wondewful weekend(it's also bayStan's fiwst Birfday, but nobody knows..he will be at youw pawty)
smoochie kisses
Asta

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy barkday, snowball...

u got tons of frens to celebrate with u.... n that strawberry cake is lovely..

Myeo said...

That looks like so much fun. The puppies are real adorable!

Love
Boy n Baby

Joe Stains said...

you look GREAT with those sparkly stones! Looks like a fun party. Those puppies are so cute with their shirts!

WE cannot wait for the party, do we need to bring anything???

Noah the Airedale said...

Gosh Nikki is 16 how good is that. You're right Nikki looks like a pup.
We can't wait to see you and Blue at the pawty. We hope you have the best 10th barkday Snowball.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Casper and pals said...

We are coming to your and Blue's Barkday/ Birthday Pawty.

Lookin' forward to the fun!

Woofs Casper, Buddy, and Nikki

Anonymous said...

You looked great at the pawty - HM loves a bit of bling :)

Can't wait for your pawty Snowball it's going to be awesome!!!

River

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Princess Snowball you looked marvelous at your friends pawty but you will look sensational at yours woohoo Happy Barkieday to YOU!

We rsvp'd late so we hope we can catch a flight if not we'll find a way cos your our specail friend

Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking loud

Anonymous said...

We just wanted to wish you a happy 10th birthday Snowball. Since your big day falls on the weekend and mom's going to be off the computer, we thought we'd visit a day early. Abby had her 10th BD in March. Hope you have a great day!
Abby, Rosie, Jackie, Gidget & Lola

Bella said...

what a great celebration & Snowball your jeans skirt look fabulous with the sparkley jewels on it

Juno said...

That is a fun and great pawty!!! The cake loooks yummy!!!

Momo & Pinot