We have another angel watching over us. She did not have a blog nor do anyone know what her true story was. Please go over to Patience's Blog to read more about her, little Sweetie. It heart breaking and we felt really sad when we read about how she was found and the diagnosis by the vet. Sweetie had crossed over the Rainbow Bridge as the vet thought that it will be better for her.
We do not know who had done this to you. We don't even know what your real name was but one thing we do know is that you did get lots of love in the last few days of your life and your story had touched many hearts and many tears were shed for you.
Run free, Sweetie! Till we meet again.
I am overjoyed. My pals, Mango, Clover, Verdi & Gaucho and Maggie and Mitch have awarded me with the Arte-y-Pico Award. Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you. I am really honored!
Here are the rules of the Arte-y-Pico Award:
1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5) In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.
I would like to pass this awards to my friends,
Patience, Mango the Maltese Kiddo, Gus, Louie and Callie, Tia, Sitka & Cornelia Marie and Skye.