Look at all the pawsome prizes I have received. There is even a packet of cookies for me!
and also make sure that there is nothing in front.When you are swimming, it is very important to take note of the following.
1. You have to keep your body straight.
2. Keep your nose above the water all the time.
3. Keep your mouth closed. If not the yucky sea/lake water will get into your mouth and you will be forced to drink it. The sea water taste horrible!!! I have never tasted lake water before but its still not safe to drink water that might contain bacterial that will make us sick.
4. When you swim, relax and move your limbs leisurely as thou you are walking on solid ground. Never panic just because that you don't feel the solid ground under your feet.
5. This is how you should kick your hind legs. Firstly, you draw them towards your body completely.
6. Then you stretch and kick them all the way to the back, as far back as possible. 7. As for your front limbs, just relax and move them as thou you are walking on solid ground. 8. Don't kick your front limbs too hard if not it will cause your back to sink into the water. Did you see how gently I am kicking? You won't even notice that I am moving them if you don't look closely enough. 9. Remember that you have to coordinate your front and hind limbs well in order to swim properly.
Since I do not have my life vest on, I guess I should not be swimming too far away from shore. I have turn back now. Always remember, Safety First!
I hope the above demonstrations helps. That's all for the swimming lesson.If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.