Please Sign My Pawtograph.

Friday 5 December 2008

Another Day at the Beach.

Hi Pals,

Jie jie brought me to the beach again. Can you tell that I am really excited about it?


Clean nice beach is what I love most.

When you go to the beach, you swim... Right?
Hmmm... its nice and cooling...
Do I look like a white water crocodile?

Underwater shots of my chin.
...and my feeties.

Jie jie even brought along her goggles to explore the underwater world.


Can you see the little fishes in the video? It's cool, isn't it?
You must be wondering whats that noise towards the end of the above video clip. Well, since I am such a good swimmer, I always feel that I have to protect my jie jie when we go to the beach. So, when I see her going under the water for longer than necessary, I just got to go keep a closer look at what she was doing and make sure that she do not drown. But to swim and keep watch at the same time can be really tiring so I decided to climb up the rock instead.

Did you see how I jump into the water? I even make it a point to make sure that the water is clear of rock and is safe before I dive in. Jie jie says that I am a very smart and brave girl. hee...

Another important thing I have to do when I am at the beach is to roach! I have shown you guys how to do warm up before swim but I think I have forgotten to mention to you pups that it is also very important to warm down after swim. This is how I do it.


I had a great day at the beach and this is me when I reach home.

Do you think jie jie will bring me to the beach again over the weekend? I certainly hope so...

Have a good weekend, my dear friends.


Luv
Snowball

22 comments:

Faya said...

Oh great videos ! I love to see you like this....roaching in the sand. Do you have to have a bath at hom after this ? I guess you have ! It is funny : can you imagine this ? You are roaching in the sand and in the same time, I am roaching in the snow !
Kisses, Faya

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowball!
It is great to see you in action! Swimming and roaching!
Have a great weekend too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like you had a great time at the beach. You are such a good swimmer.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

You look like you're having such a fun time, Snowball!
Mom wrote and told us that she's getting lots of compliments from hoomans in Florida on Jie Jie's painting on her purse!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Snowball
What great videos. Your a really good swimmer, diver and rocher. It looks like soo much fun. I wish I had a beach like that where I live, I don't even know how to swim.
See you soon.
Love Ruby

Moco said...

That is one amazing camera. You are so good at swimming and careful also. Wonderful roaching. Did you take lessons from Foley?

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Awesome pictures. Pretty cool swimming with the fish..
Have a great weekend..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Rambo said...

Snowball,
you have so much fun at the beach I can't imagine why jie jie won't bring you back. I'm sure she loves to watch you have fun
love,
Rambo

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! You got to the beach all the time & that's just pawsome! Luckily your country has a few beaches close to your home unlike here in Malaysia.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Myeo said...

We are sure she will bring you again. You jie really loves you, she bring you almost everywhere.

Love
Boy n Baby

Toby said...

Snowball, you are such a great swimmer! Mom says I'm a chicken b/c I'm scared of water. I am almost positive that I'm a dog and not a chicken! Maybe one day you can teach me how to swim.

Tobes

Deefor said...

I love your movies. You are a great swimmer. I just sit in the water. But now we have snow! Your movies helped me remember summer.

Deefor

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What a great day at the beach. You did look super super excited in that first picture!
--JB

Noah the Airedale said...

Snowy you look like you're having the best time ever. You really love it at the beach don't you?
The water looks nice and cool. Jie Jie is having a great time with her new camera.

tailwags
Noah x
ps. Tess says thanks for the barkday wishes.

the many Bs said...

hi Snowball, that looked like so much fun. you are a terrific swimmer and those underwater photos are really cool. we love how you roach after you swim. you must get a lot of sand and dirt in your hair. we hope you don't have to have a bath after the beach. that's a wonderful sandy beach.

woofs.

Joe Stains said...

Mom would never swim where there are fishies, she is a wuss. Looks like YOU are having a great time. It is so cool seeing the videos under the water!

Harry said...

I'm not a big water fan, but you do make it look fun Snowball. And it's so lovely to see a nice sunny beach when we are frozen here!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Unknown said...

hi sweet snowball

another day in the beach... wow.. you are a luky doggie..
and one question...
your are a cococdrillo????????????????????????????????????

a big hug

Eduardo said...

Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I would like to add you to my snuggle buddies list, I enjoy your blog! Please feel free to visit my blog, and let's be friends!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
p.s. I hope your Jie Jie will take you to the beach again!

umekotyan said...

Good evening Snowball.
The cold of Japan thinking warm climate to envy it.
And, the performance of the waterproof camera is wonderful.
It is felt that taking a picture of the beach is happy. :D

from loved ume tyan

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yepper you got it right. Probably by Spring she will be just as tall as Louie..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm so jealous! I love swimming, yet I've never been to the beach. I've got to find me one of those.

Kat