I would like to announce that the female pup has already gone to her permanent home. She even has a big sister now. They have not chosen a name for her yet. We will show some pictures of her and her new sister when she has got a name.
Meanwhile, the 2 male puppies are still available for adoption. They are mongrel puppies that will grow into medium size doggies. If you are interested, please email us with these some introduction of yourself as follows.
1) What is your experience with dogs?
2) How many dog do you have now or before?
3) What type of house do you stay in? (HDB flats, Private apartments, landed, etc...)
4) Are you Single. Married or planning/ just got married?
5) How many family members do you have at home? (Is there any young children or planning to have some in near future.)
6) Will there be someone home most of the time? If not, how long will the pet(s) be expected to be staying alone at home every day?
Further screening will be done through phones and if you have any questions about the puppies, you are welcome to check with us too.
Adopters are expected to pay for the medical fee incurred by the puppies. We can arrange for you to view the puppies at the fosterer's convenient.
Here are some more pictures of the piggies aka puppies.
See, they even try to make some sales talk to the husky who took some interest in themPiggies for sale, anyone?Poor piggies... no takers yet...